Private Yoga is a good fit for you if:
- You seek to start a yoga practice or deepen your understanding of yoga, including the lifestyle + the physical poses
- You are dealing with anxiety, and/or serious stress and you need the tools to cope
- You are at a personal crossroads and want the support to move through with guidance and grace
- You seek a full mind, body, and spiritual connection
In a private yoga session, you’ll get:
- An initial consultation to discuss your unique needs & goals
- Personalized meditation and movement
- Time to discuss your body and stressors that might be affecting your mind, movement, & meditation
- 45-50 minutes of movement, breathing, and meditation to practice with support as well as at home
- 5-10 minute post practice check-in: What questions do you have? How can we move forward with this emotion, physical ailment, concern? How can we encourage a home practice to keep you healthy in body and mind?
- Support for designing a meditation practice and a home
yoga routine that works for you
Private Yoga is NOT simply a private class or a personal training session. Instead, it’s helping you find peace within one breath, one mantra, one movement, and one smile at a time.